As a Hardware engineer,What is your job if you are employed in maintaining the system in BPO company ?

What if a motherboard or Cd-Rom etc breaks down.Do the engineer have to repair it manually or does he gives it outside for reparing.Also i would like to know more about the job of a computer hardware engineer.

Asked By: dummie - 10/27/2006
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
u need not to worry about the broken parts just give service in the out side ...................... especially if ur appointed for a bpo firm just monitor the system and just troubleshoot if u can ... if u find any thing wrong with ur physical parts of ur computer just call ur service engg... More
Answered By: vins - 10/27/2006
Additional Answers (2)
if you are working as a hardware engineer in any BPO company so your job profile is maintain every PC or Printer. hardware engg. never repair motherboard or CD-Rom if it broken, if you are working as a hardware engg. u only responsible for Hardwar and little bit of software troubleshoot....
Answered By: fireoccup h - 10/27/2006
I am a computer tech.You could call me a hardware engineer. A Hardware engineer will probably maintain the computers and if a video card or Mobo go out, then you'd just replaced the part and make sure the system is running. Hardware is the actual tangible parts in a computer. Trouble shooting is easy on computers I... More
Answered By: Kimberely B - 10/27/2006
Sponsored results
Over 482 Local Jobs Now Hiring In Your Area. $19-$87/Hr - Apply Today!
Click. Search. Apply. Free!
Complete OFCCP compliance that actually helps you recruit.
Jobs hiring near your local area. Part-time, Full-time, Work at home.

Other Career Questions

What is your current job? Why did you choose this job? What do you enjoy about your job? What do you dislike about your job? What would be your perfect job? Would you rather have this j...
3 answers - Asked By: drop pants not bombs!.♥ - 3/2/2010
Where are the jobs? Is productivity and globalization creating a permanent “recession” of jobs? My main issue is I am doing a paper for school and have no idea where to begin. I was hoping suggestions...
4 answers - Asked By: bayebd24【ツ】 - 11/21/2007
Hi ok im 19 and about to start college to do an acess course into a university. Ive been browsing through all the courses and im tottaly stuck! I thought politics but im scared ill end up with some r...
1 answers - Asked By: roseparkerly - 1/26/2009

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.

Popular Articles

Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs Article Rating
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook Article Rating
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-205