How can I pursue a Child Support case if I live in another sta?

I live in Connecticut and my son's father does not hold down a job so it's hard for him to be found but

Asked By: Doris E - 1/4/2007
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
well, the honor system doesnt work, thats for sure... More
Answered By: Yvette B yvetteb - 1/4/2007
Additional Answers (4)
In Pa they have a yellow envelope tracking system with the temp services and anywhere his ss shows up? You would probably register him as a deadbeat parent and go from there (domestic relations?)...sites?
Answered By: Patches6 - 1/4/2007
just go to the county prosecuter. fill out the paperwork and they will find him if possible.
Answered By: kissmy - 1/4/2007
That state should report it the to the Child Support bureau, if he gets a job. Also I think the IRS reports it.
Answered By: davidnicolewilson - 1/4/2007
To the best of my knowledge you'd have to file it in the State where you were divorced or where you ex is presently living. In California, such cases can be heard via conference call so technology does make it possible. I'd suggest calling a few attorneys in your area and see if any offer a free consultation to get... More
Answered By: cptdrinian - 1/4/2007
Sponsored results
Over 483 Local Jobs Now Hiring In Your Area. $18-$87/Hr - Apply Today!
(89) Local Jobs Paying $18-$94/Hour- Available Today. Apply Now! jobs
Jobs paying $16-$93 Per Hour. Apply Online- Get Hired Now! jobs
Jobs hiring near your local area. Part-time, Full-time, Work at home.

Other Career Questions

What is your current job? Why did you choose this job? What do you enjoy about your job? What do you dislike about your job? What would be your perfect job? Would you rather have this j...
3 answers - Asked By: drop pants not bombs!.♥ - 3/2/2010
Where are the jobs? Is productivity and globalization creating a permanent “recession” of jobs? My main issue is I am doing a paper for school and have no idea where to begin. I was hoping suggestions...
4 answers - Asked By: bayebd24【ツ】 - 11/21/2007
Hi ok im 19 and about to start college to do an acess course into a university. Ive been browsing through all the courses and im tottaly stuck! I thought politics but im scared ill end up with some r...
1 answers - Asked By: roseparkerly - 1/26/2009

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.

Popular Articles

Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs Article Rating
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook Article Rating
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-212