I live in Mexico on 90 day visa's I was told I need to leave the country before I can start filing for a new 1

I have been living in Mexico for the last 7 months.I am a american and I dont have a job so I can't get any other visa. I have returned to the states once allready and after returning you are allowed get an extension a couple times only. I was told if I went to Belize for the day and returned back to Mexico that would start my Visa statice all over.

Asked By: David C - 1/31/2007
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
hello... More
Answered By: cancundivers - 1/31/2007
Additional Answers (3)
just stay there illegally...fair is illegal American in Mexico...11 million illegal Mexicans in America
Answered By: Kurt M - 1/31/2007
Yes, if you leave the country for whatever amount of days Mexico requires, you start off with a new visa each time you enter Mexico. This is not an extension, but starts the clock all over again.
Answered By: Beez - 1/31/2007
Sounds like you need to go to the immigration office and apply for an Fm3...costs about $143.00, need to renew it once a year IN MEXICO at nearest immigration office...much better than constantly going to the border to renew the tourist visa. To get an FM3 you must prove you have enough income from a pension or... More
Answered By: Charlie - 1/31/2007
Sponsored results
Over 483 Local Jobs Now Hiring In Your Area. $18-$87/Hr - Apply Today!
Click. Search. Apply. Free!
21 Step Program - $1,000, $3,000 and $5,000 Commissions. No Calling
Jobs hiring near your local area. Part-time, Full-time, Work at home.

Other Career Questions

What is your current job? Why did you choose this job? What do you enjoy about your job? What do you dislike about your job? What would be your perfect job? Would you rather have this j...
3 answers - Asked By: drop pants not bombs!.♥ - 3/2/2010
Where are the jobs? Is productivity and globalization creating a permanent “recession” of jobs? My main issue is I am doing a paper for school and have no idea where to begin. I was hoping suggestions...
4 answers - Asked By: bayebd24【ツ】 - 11/21/2007
Hi ok im 19 and about to start college to do an acess course into a university. Ive been browsing through all the courses and im tottaly stuck! I thought politics but im scared ill end up with some r...
1 answers - Asked By: roseparkerly - 1/26/2009

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.

Popular Articles

Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs Article Rating
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook Article Rating
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-309