How do I go about getting my child support order enforced in Germany?

The other parent gets a pension sent to his bank account monthly, from Germany. When he worked there he became disabled and will get this benefit for the rest of his life. He owes me over 20k in arrears and quits a job when a withholding order is sent to his employer. This has been going on for 5 years. I filed for contempt 3 years ago and nothing became of it. The state says they dont put people in jail anymore until they have exhausted every resource. The state did intercept his full check one month and since the other parent just switches bank accounts, it isnt done regularly. Does anyone know what I should do? Or who to contact? I would appreciate any help with this.

Asked By: dammage00 - 6/1/2007
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
First, you need to contact the Director, U.S. Central Authority for International Child Support, Office of Child Support Enforcement, Department of Health and Human Services, (HHS/ACF/OCSE) AT 202-260-5943; Fax: 202-401-5539. and determine if there is a federal bilateral child support arrangement with Germany... More
Answered By: hexeliebe - 6/1/2007
Additional Answers (0)
Sponsored results
Over 483 Local Jobs Now Hiring In Your Area. $18-$87/Hr - Apply Today!
Click. Search. Apply. Free!
Jobs hiring near your local area. Part-time, Full-time, Work at home.
Sobre 287 Trabajos en tu area. $15-87/hora - Aplica Ahora.

Other Career Questions

What is your current job? Why did you choose this job? What do you enjoy about your job? What do you dislike about your job? What would be your perfect job? Would you rather have this j...
3 answers - Asked By: drop pants not bombs!.♥ - 3/2/2010
Where are the jobs? Is productivity and globalization creating a permanent “recession” of jobs? My main issue is I am doing a paper for school and have no idea where to begin. I was hoping suggestions...
4 answers - Asked By: bayebd24【ツ】 - 11/21/2007
Hi ok im 19 and about to start college to do an acess course into a university. Ive been browsing through all the courses and im tottaly stuck! I thought politics but im scared ill end up with some r...
1 answers - Asked By: roseparkerly - 1/26/2009

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.

Popular Articles

Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs Article Rating
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook Article Rating
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-206