Yes there is a sucker born every minute. The Son above me is the proof of that, either working for $20.00 and hour or probably looking for a job (Just Over Broke), for that's what he was told to do.
Economy is GLOBAL and we are entering an informational age where tens of thousands of new jobs are created every year if not every month. Companies like Gillette, AT&T, Microsoft, Colgate, Allianz, Citibank, MCI, Toyota, Xerox, Texas Instruments, General Motors, American Skandia, AOL, General Electric, Netscape, Oracle, Royal Bank of Canada, IBM, Sun Microsystems, Skytel, Pacific Life are using Multi Level Marketing to move all or some of their products or services. Home base businesses based on Network Marketing are also on the rise worldwide, following are some of the reasons:
8 REASONS TO WORK ON YOUR OWN HOME BASED BUSINESS AND WHY IT IS SUCH A GLOBAL ECONOMY DRIVING FORCE.
1. People trust personal recommendation (a word of mouth recommendation is known to be the very best advertising form, which every Hollywood producer or marketing expert knows of; no more or very little trust and confidence left in commercials and mass media advertising)
2. Home based businesses boom right across the continent and also worldwide (large corporations are moving abroad, downsizing or merging; there is no more corporate nor an employee loyalty; corporate greed is looking after its own interests only; close to 50?f businesses in USA are home based)
3. Low investment to start the business and low risk (high return on individual efforts; very high income potential; no special licensing required, no franchise costs or fees; team support and access to relevant education)
4. Access to national and international, global markets (opportunity to conduct your business on all levels – locally, state or province wide, coast to coast in Australia or Japan, worldwide; independency from local, regional or country’s economy situation)
5. Significant tax advantages (the same write-offs as corporations; lower taxation rate; part of the mortgage write off; travel expenses; even family vacations; legal use of tax shelters abroad or off-shore)
6. Residual income (no more trading our time for money; through the team work of many doing a little but continuously, even worldwide, your group working hours can extend up to 24 hours a day but thanks to compounding you may experience unlimited hours in one work day;)
7. Open to everyone (labourers, skilled people, tradesmen, teachers, nurses, medical practitioners, professionals, High school dropouts; EQUAL PAY for WOMEN, no special skills needed, relevant business training and money management available for no cost or very minimal fees)
8. Ethics and Values (life with passion and purpose; leading and showing others how to succeed; teaching critical life skills such as how to become debt free and financially independent; global movement of spreading knowledge, for knowledge is power and proper use of acquired knowledge represents unique lifestyle and financial independence)
Adding # 9:
It’s been said over and over again that the greatest financial risk a person could take in life is to work for someone else.
Answered By: StanTheMan - 12/6/2007