1) I'll save you the time and the money of purchasing one of those usless databases you may see on the web.
Here's your main protagonists for H1B applications:
- 1 Infosys Bangalore, Karnataka, India India 4,908
- 2 Wipro Bangalore, Karnataka, India India 4,002
- 3 Microsoft Redmond, Washington USA 3,117
- 4 Tata Consultancy Services Mumbai, Maharashtra, India India 3,046
- 5 Satyam Computer Services Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India India 2,880
- 6 Cognizant Technology Solutions Teaneck, New Jersey India 2,226
- 7 Patni Computer Systems Mumbai, Maharashtra, India India 1,391
- 8 IBM Armonk, New York USA 1,130
- 9 Oracle Corporation Redwood Shores, California USA 1,022
- 10 Larsen & Toubro Infotech Mumbai, Maharashtra, India India 947
You will find it very difficult for a company to sponsor you for a green card straight off the bat, 99.9?f people start on the H1B.
2) Any company can sponsor you, provided that they can prove there are no U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States qualified and capable to perform the job for which the petition is based.
You must also possess a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and have three-five years work experience in the field relating to your degree and employment.
Another option is a company transfer, find a company in your country of residence that has offices in the U.S, work there for 12 months and hope that they transfer you. Search: L1 visa.
EB1 requirements: Aliens with extraordinary ability are those with "extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics which has been demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim and whose achievements have been recognized in the field through extensive documentation." You must be one of "that small percentage who have risen to the very top of the field of endeavor,"
Without a bachelor's degree, doesn't sound like you will have rose to the top of your field.
- Aliens with at least two years of experience as skilled workers
- Professionals with a baccalaureate degree; and
- Other workers with less than two years experience, such as an unskilled worker who can perform labor for which qualified workers are not available in the United States.
If you are hoping for the first or third requirement, then you are going to be SOL, since most *skilled* and *unskilled* labor in the sense which they are stating, is in no shortage.
So, don't try and be cocky with me, they are the requirements. A Bachelor's Degree is required for your only realistic chance.
You have your answer: You now know that the only realistic way is with a Bachelor's Degree and you also have the top 10 companies which will sponsor you.
What more do you want?