Malaysia Airlines welcomes anyone who enjoys the art of air travel to join our family. As a member of the Malaysia Airlines cabin crew, you are passionate about how you engage with others and you display a pleasant yet confident disposition. While being the master of social skills, you still maintain that human touch in all your personal encounters.
At Malaysia Airlines, they offer rewarding careers for flight stewards and stewardesses. Apart from a highly competitive salary package plus allowances, you will also be accorded travel, medical and other fringe benefits.
* Malaysian, aged between 18 - 30 (as at date of interview)
* Minimum academic qualification: Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with a pass in English taken in one sitting OR SPM open certificate with pass in 4 subjects including English taken in one sitting.
* Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English
* Minimum height - Female: 157cm, Male: 165cm
* Excellent health and good eyesight (not colour blind) and pleasant personality
* Experience in customer service would be an advantage
The job will be based on a five year contract. Qualified and interested candidates are welcomed to our walk-in interviews which will be conducted from time to time. The time and venue will be publicised via advertisements in selected local newspapers as well as in the Vacancies section of our website.
You are required to bring the following:
* Your letter of application
* Original copies of academic certificates
* Identity Card and a recent passport sized photograph
* As with any formal selection process, please be suitably attired
THE SELECTION PROCESS
The procedure below will be done during the interview. We normally conduct a walk-in interview. This will be completed on the same day.
* Height measurement
* Verification of original document
* Preliminary interview – for candidates who have passed the above
* Grooming assessment
* Final interview – a more detailed assessment of the capabilities and personalities of candidates
THE TRAINING PROGRAMME
Successful candidates will undergo a training programme for approximately three months at the Malaysia Airlines Academy (MAS Academy), Kelana Jaya, Selangor. The training consists of 4 main parts.
Induction and familiarisation programme within the company, such as Company Rules and Regulations. Other areas of development include grooming and interpersonal skills.
Communication and hospitality
Responsibilities and duties in the cabin
First aid and safety procedures
As part of their assessment, trainees are also briefed and will undergo in-flight observation.
At the end of the training period, Malaysia Airlines will co-ordinate a graduation ceremony for successful trainees.
For Cabin Crew applicants, please specify your height & weight and also provide a 3R full-length photograph (n.r))
and send your resume to-
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE (RESOURCING)
FIRST FLOOR, ADMIN BUILDING 4,
MAS COMPLEX B,
SULTAN ABDUL AZIZ SHAH AIRPORT,
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
Please indicate the position you are applying for on the top left corner of the envelope. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The above mentioned details are taken from MAS website.
But for your information, looking at the current situation in MAS (as i've heard some stories from reliable sources) it is the best not to join them coz they are currently squeezing everybody and the benefits will not be the same as previously offered..but anyway, its recommended to join SIA, Emirates or Etihad Airways..they are paying MUCH MORE better than MAS..
check out this job opening for cabin crews in major airlines http://airlineposition.blogspot.com/
For your info