Is that St. Luke's Hospital of Kansas City? http://www.saintlukeshealthsystem.org/slhs/Services/Common/Medical_and_Health_Education/School_of_Radiologic_Technology/Overview.htm
1. Applicants must be a high school graduate (this includes students issued diplomas from a home school curriculum design) or GED recipient. The academic requirement component must be a minimum of 2.5 GPA or equivalent on a 4.0 grading scale. Prerequisite courses must have been completed within the last five years to be considered for the application process. In order to apply, all students must have completed 15 credit hours of Post-secondary General Education with a “C” grade minimum.
2. The five-year academic requirement will be waived for those applicants who can provide documentation that they have successfully passed, with a score of 50 or higher, the College Algebra CLEP (to complete the math requirement) or the Natural Science CLEP (to complete the science requirement) administered by an authorized testing center within the last year.
3. Required courses include:
a. Intermediate Algebra or College Algebra (The College Algebra CLEP will satisfy this requirement)
b. Anatomy or Anatomy and Physiology. (The Natural Science CLEP will satisfy this requirement)
c. Oral or Written Communication
4. Elective Courses to fulfill the 15 credit hour component must be from the following:
a. Arts and Humanities
b. Information Systems
c. Social & Behavioral Sciences
Strongly Recommended Courses
a. Conceptual Physics
c. Medical Terminology
5. All applicants must provide documentation of completing a minimum of a four-hour job shadow rotation in the diagnostic area of a radiology department. The documentation must be submitted as part of the application process. The job shadow must be documented on letterhead stationary provided by the institution and signed-off by a chief technologist or instructor.
6. Each applicant must submit two reference forms completed by a Supervisor, Manager, Instructor or Professor.
7. A completed application must be submitted along with official transcripts from schools listed on the application. The application will not be processed until transcripts are received. A non-refundable twenty-five dollar ($25) application fee is required before the application will be processed. The applicant may be scheduled for an interview with the faculty after reviewing the file for basic eligibility and the tabulation of the points.
8. Applicants must meet “skill standards” appropriate to Radiologic Technology as set forth by the school.