Your skills should be your directive. If no skills, then your passion should be your directive. There are countless jobs in real estate. Designing homes requires a talent as does designing anything.
Following is a list to get you started:
- New Home Sales Counselor (no license required)
- Realtor (license required, straight commission)
- Buyer's Agent (license required)
- Research Analyst (commercial real estate)
- Administrative (roles within both residential/commercial)
- Technology (roles within both residential/commerical)
- Marketing (asst roles for agents/residential and commerical)
- Mortgage Broker (license required)
- Loan Processor, Underwriter, Administrator for Lender
- Title Companies: Escrow Officer, Administrator, etc.
- Virtual Assistant ((http://www.ireaa.com
- Web Designer for Real Estate
Take an aptitude test and find out what your strengths are to determine your best direction. Once determined, seek a mentor to help expedite in your success.
Best of luck!