About.com has a listing of telework companies, which is suppose to be updated regularly.
Also CNN.com has these resources:
Alpine Access: A call center company that uses home-based customer service representatives to handle calls for a variety of companies, including J. Crew and 1-800-Flowers.
• Arise: Matches work-from-home agents with open positions in sales, technical support and customer service.
• Convergys: Hires home-based agents to serve as customer service, technical assistance or sales agents for clients.
• Liveops: Customer service calls for a variety of major corporations are routed through this center and answered by people who work from home.
• Staffcentrix: Finds virtual assistants who perform a variety of administrative and other business tasks from their home for CEOs and other clients.
• VirtuServe: A call center that hires home agents for various services, such as telemarketing, help desk support and survey research.
• VIPdesk: Home-based concierge and customer service agents are hired to work with various companies.
• West Corporation: Finds customer service agents based out of their homes for a variety of industries, including pharmaceutical, retail and hospitality.