1. A job analysis is the process used to collect information about the duties, responsibilities, necessary skills, outcomes, and work environment of a particular job.
2. Methods of Recruiting staff
In our company we bascially recruit via 2 sources internal recruitment and external
External we rely mainly on relationship with various consultancy who provide man work ( there are many consultants who can provide industry specific resource )
External we also recruit freshers from various engineering colleges.
Internally through employee referral and also Promotion to the existing employees
3. Selection Process used
For freshers : MCQ testing Aptitude and English skills followed by Group discussion followed by Technical Interview and a HR Interview
For Experienced candidate : A technical interview along with General HR interview
4. Training and Development :
Freshers : A structured training program conducted for Period of one and half years ( 6 months of classroom training and 12 months of on the job training )
mostly experienced guys there is no training while they join but training for skills with related to work on recent trends and any advancements needed are conducted at regular intervals for employees who are in the various levels of the organization
5. Performance appraisals: Scorecards for the performance measurement of Managers and Divisional heads, and individual appraisal are carried out by the managers for their sub ordinates , these are done annually
6. Various Rewards and recognition programs are used, few includes monthly recognition for outstanding work carried out for the month - Cash Prices and also awards every year for employees contributing towards companies growth.
7 . I believe u ask about the employee turnover - Employee Turnover in our company measured by the attendance - if the employees are willing to work absenteeism will be less is the assumption that is made, one of the parameter that i ve mentioned .
i work for a Engineering company , from my company i ve thrown u some details