how can i turn in illegals at my place of work?

should i approach HR first? the company that brings the parasites in is subcontracted so would going to hr really do anything? The other day I heard the parasite's boss yelling at them, telling them they can't all have the same SSN I wouldn't be considering it if they weren't rude ******* all the time. Plus they are dirty and smell

Asked By: Jodie - 3/22/2009
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Do not contact HR, you will be fired or threatened with being fired. Call or email Immigrations and Custom Enforcement, ICE... More
Answered By: Shane - 3/22/2009
Additional Answers (11)
Call your city or area immigration authority and let them investigate and raid the joint.
Answered By: righty - 3/22/2009
that is an issue where I live, and I am in the Midwest. Do Not go to HR... More
Answered By: Joe T - 3/22/2009
call the local police department they should be able to give you a number to call and dont bother going to HR because your company is stealing jobs from US citizins so they dont have to pay benifits and can pocket more money for them selfs. Do the best thing for the middle class now and turn them in if they want to... More
Answered By: blue collar - 3/22/2009
It sounds awful trying to get them into trouble like that when all they are trying to do is make a better life for themselves by being mistreated in order to work. It is not fair they be treated this way because they are illegal they have no protection from the common work laws. Shame on the people who see cheap work... More
Answered By: Mary Ada - 3/22/2009
contact INS and report them. no you are not doing anything wrong. there is a leagle way to work in this country. and I can't see why people can't understand the word illegal they are parasites and take jobs from people who are here legally and can't find work; and there employer should be prosecuted for hiring them
Answered By: woody - 3/22/2009
Definitely do not go to your HR department. You would leave yourself open for job termination from an employer that apparently loves to hire illegals... More
Answered By: Sweetharttt - 3/22/2009
call ice and report them.
Answered By: Loretta C - 3/22/2009
Call: TO REPORT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN OR CRIMINAL ALIEN RESIDENT contact the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) division of the Department of Homeland Security by calling (866) DHS-2ICE to "report suspicious activity" (866) 347-2423.
Answered By: American Man - 3/22/2009
Trust me when I say your employer already knows of the illegals. If they are not firing them, they don't want to. Most employers efile their w-2s at year end and in the process, the ones with bad SS#s come back with a report saying why. Last year, Congress implemented changes that if an employer has an illegal and... More
Answered By: Leilani - 3/22/2009
I would definitely report them to an outside agency. what happened to the idea that immigrants will only take the jobs we don't want? what the company is doing is illegal also so that is why going to human resources is not the way to go.
Answered By: Ben - 3/22/2009
Find some of your aquaintances to apply for those jobs and replace the workers. Who's going to do that dirty smelly job when they are gone?
Answered By: auntida - 3/22/2009
Sponsored results
Over 483 Local Jobs Now Hiring In Your Area. $18-$87/Hr - Apply Today!
Click. Search. Apply. Free!
Complete OFCCP compliance that actually helps you recruit.
Jobs hiring near your local area. Part-time, Full-time, Work at home.

Other Career Questions

What is your current job? Why did you choose this job? What do you enjoy about your job? What do you dislike about your job? What would be your perfect job? Would you rather have this j...
3 answers - Asked By: drop pants not bombs!.♥ - 3/2/2010
Where are the jobs? Is productivity and globalization creating a permanent “recession” of jobs? My main issue is I am doing a paper for school and have no idea where to begin. I was hoping suggestions...
4 answers - Asked By: bayebd24【ツ】 - 11/21/2007
Hi ok im 19 and about to start college to do an acess course into a university. Ive been browsing through all the courses and im tottaly stuck! I thought politics but im scared ill end up with some r...
1 answers - Asked By: roseparkerly - 1/26/2009

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.

Popular Articles

Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs Article Rating
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook Article Rating
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-303