Can I find a physical therapist job that has on the job training?

I am thinking about switching job fields and want to work on being a physical therapist. I have an associates degree in Graphic Design but want to use that with being a physical therapist. Kind of like an art therapist. But I want to find a job that can train me as well as go to school for it. Is there something out there like that?

Asked By: skibum_us - 6/22/2009
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Individuals pursuing a career as a physical therapist usually need a master’s degree from an accredited physical therapy program and a state license... More
Answered By: RadTech - BAS RT(R)(ARRT) - 6/22/2009
Additional Answers (2)
When you do your physical therapy training in school, they have practicums and also clinical blocks that allow you to practice the things that you have learned in your training. This is probably the closest that you would get to the teaching on the job, unless you were able to do volunteering work... More
Answered By: mtwaites - 6/22/2009
you may be interested in becoming an art therapist. I know Nazareth College in Rochester has a program. PT is a graduate degree. You can volunteer but to work as a PT you need to go to an accred. school and pass a lic. exam to practice.
Answered By: Mary - 6/23/2009
Sponsored results
Over 483 Local Jobs Now Hiring In Your Area. $18-$87/Hr - Apply Today!
Click. Search. Apply. Free!
Jobs hiring near your local area. Part-time, Full-time, Work at home.
Sobre 287 Trabajos en tu area. $15-87/hora - Aplica Ahora.

Other Career Questions

What is your current job? Why did you choose this job? What do you enjoy about your job? What do you dislike about your job? What would be your perfect job? Would you rather have this j...
3 answers - Asked By: drop pants not bombs!.♥ - 3/2/2010
Where are the jobs? Is productivity and globalization creating a permanent “recession” of jobs? My main issue is I am doing a paper for school and have no idea where to begin. I was hoping suggestions...
4 answers - Asked By: bayebd24【ツ】 - 11/21/2007
Hi ok im 19 and about to start college to do an acess course into a university. Ive been browsing through all the courses and im tottaly stuck! I thought politics but im scared ill end up with some r...
1 answers - Asked By: roseparkerly - 1/26/2009

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.

Popular Articles

Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs Article Rating
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook Article Rating
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-315