I have been offered a Job as "HR Manager" in Petronas Oil, Malaysia by Zenith Oil-Gas Company? Please suggest?
PETRONAS OIL & GAS COMPANY
1, PETRONAS Twin Towers - Kuala Lumpur City 50088 Kuala Lumpur, - Malaysia.
Tel: + (60) 102566915, Fax: +44 702 674 4343,
JOB REF: PetronasOil/874/07 DATE: 26/07/09
ATT:MUHAMMAD HUSSAIN KHORASANY,
We are pleased to offer you a position with PETRONAS OIL & GAS COMPANY. Your start date, compensation, benefits, and other terms of employment will be as set forth below and on EXHIBIT A.
1. Position and Duties. PETRONAS OIL & GAS COMPANY shall employ you, and you agree to competently and professionally perform such duties as are customarily the responsibility of the position as set forth in the job description.
2. outside Business Activities. During your employment with PETRONAS OIL & GAS COMPANY, you shall devote competent energies, interests, and abilities to the performance of your duties under this Agreement. During the term of this Agreement, you shall not, without prior written consent, render any services to others for compensation or engage or participate, actively or passively, in any other business activities that would interfere with the performance of your duties hereunder or compete with business.
3. Employment Classification. You shall be a contract Employee and shall be entitled to benefits as specifically outlined herein.
4. Benefits. You will also receive standard employee benefits package (including health insurance for you and your family), and will be subject to vacation policy as such package and policy are in effect from time to time.
4.1 Death Benefit: Should Employee die during the term of employment, the shall pay to Employee's estate any compensation due through the end of the month in which death occurred and will also ensure that he/she is given a befitting funeral according to the expatriate tradition in his home town.
4.2 Other Benefits
Quality single or family housing in company community.
Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
Access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities in United Kingdom.
Free medical care in United Kingdom for you and your family for contract duration.
Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status contracts.
Complete meals also for you and your family as deemed Appropriate.
Life insurance Policy.
Maximum and efficient security both in work place and housing Community.
4.3 Computer Resources: Laptop Computer, 1.6 GHz Processor, 496 MB RAM, 24XCD-RW, 30GB Hard Drive, Floppy Drive, Integrated Network Adapter, Internal 56K Modem, Spare Battery and Necessary Software. Full time Internet access is also made available.
4.4 Phones: the employer will provide each employee with one (1) Landline and one (1) Mobile Telephone. This shall have a reasonable credit limit application per month.
4.5 Local Transportation: Standby new company car will parked in your apartment for movement.
4.6 Office Space: Adequate private office space in a conducive and comfortable work environment shall be provided for each employee.
5. Authorization To Work: Due to the second ministerial meeting between European Union (EU) on terrorism, which was held in Brussels on 11th OCTOBER 2001. Where regulations adopted on Immigration Reform and Control Act, you will need to present documentation demonstrating that you have authorization to work in Malaysia. This documents which include work permit, Resident permit which you obtain from the Malaysia High Commission through a traveling agent that work with them as stated.
6. Severability: If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make such provisions enforceable, and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect to the extent the economic benefits conferred upon the parties by this Agreement remain substantially unimpaired.
HR Department Manager.
£ 9,100.00 (GBP) after tax deduction (or Euros equivalent depending on home country and currency preference).
1O AUGUST 2009
TWO (2) YEARS
Any selected candidate for PETRONAS & GAS COMPANY , not presently possessing a valid Residence, Work Permits, Visa shall be expected to personally incur all expenses as shall be related to the processing, procurement and acquisition of their necessary permits clearance papers with the Traveling Counselors and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and PETRONAS OIL & GAS COMPANY will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.
This is in line with the exp
Asked By: Patras - 7/26/2009