Second part of my baby name game!!?
14. 4 months later and all the babies are finally home! They are aged 10, 6, 4, 4, and 7 4month olds. Life is crazy! Money and space are tight! Your husband is looking all over for a better job. Right now theres no way you can work. Fortunately the community has shown alot of support and you have been given free nannies and baby furniture to help out. There are 5 bedrooms, but how did you divide everyone up into them? 15. Great news! After a month of searching, your husband landed the perfect job! Money will still be tight with eleven children of course, but this job provides everything for you since they want your husband so much, and if he takes it, it will be a big sacrifice because...its in another country! Youre worried about how fragile the babies are right now, tut they would provide you a better sized home thats already furnished, cover the cost of sending the kiddos to international school, and even get a car to fit the family. The job also has insurance and would get free nannies as well until the babies are 2. Do you take it? Or do you stay at your crowded home closer to family with a job thats not as good? If you do take it, what country is it?(can't be an english speaking one! or Canada!) 16.(if you said no to job skip this one) 8 months later, you finally get settled at the new house. Whats it like? 17. One year later. The kids are 12, 8, 6, 6, and seven 2 year olds. The older kids have adjusted well to a new country, doing well in the international school, and are fluent the native language of the country.(if you didnt move, things are going ok too but also crowded) People are inspired by your incredible family, and they are always wanting to ask questions or get to know the kids. One day, you get a call from a tv station, and they ask if you would like to do a reality show. They would pay you for it, and there would also be tons of freebies that come along with the show. You want your kids to have a shot at college and have nice things like vacations. You could get a job, but then you would have to pay for nannies and it just wouldnt bring as much money. But you do love your privacy too.(if you dont do the show, you just do ONE documentary) Which do you choose? 18. Three months later, after your first show/documentary aired, you get an email. Uh oh, remember the father of your first daughter from Vegas?! Its him! He suspects that the oldest girl is his, and of course hes right. But your daughter doesnt even know that your husband isnt her real dad. What are you going to do? 19. The kids are grown up now! They are all happy and doing well! Even the septuplets, who doctors thought would have tons of health issues. If you want you can include what they did. Hope you enjoyed! Star if you liked! 1. Oregon, Elementary Education 2. Mark 3. Scared 4. Mom moves closer 5. Adelaide Nicole(Addy for short) 6. 2nd grade teacher; Small house in Oregon 7. Adam 8. Italy;Caribean Cruise 9. Lexi Tayelor 10. Skylar Paige, Elijah James 11. 12. 13. Ainsley Faith, Blake Nevin, Cadence Grace, Dakota(Kota) Joy, Eden Hope, Finn Riley, Gavin Kemp 14. Room 1-Me and Adam, 2- Addy, 3- Lexi and Skyler,4-All of the boys 5- Ainsley, Cadence, Kota and Eden 15. Yes, its in Geneva,Switzerland, but the house is more in the country 16. It has seven bedrooms, close to the city yet more in the country and secluded. Room 1-Parents, 2- Addy, 3- Lexi and Skylar,4- Elijah, 5-Blake, Finn and Gavin 6- Ainsley and Cadence 7- Kota and Eden 17. TV show, but only for a year or 2 18. Take Addy on a small trip to America where the three of us talk about everything together
Asked By: - 9/26/2009
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
1) Princeton- emergency medicine... More
Answered By: lostluv - 9/26/2009
Additional Answers (14)
idk take it Spain huge the show Tell her who her real father is
Answered By: Sanaa - 9/26/2009
14. My husband and I share the master bedroom, the 10 year old has her own room, the 6 and 4 y.o. girls share, the 4 y.o. boy shares with the baby boys, and the baby girls share a room... More
Answered By: Princess Charlotte - 9/26/2009
14. 10, 6, 4&4, 3 7month, 4 7month 15. We stay. 17. We do the show. 18. I'll tell her, she's old enough to know. 19. No I don't want to lol
Answered By: ¢яσѕѕ ¢συηтяу ιѕ ℓσνє«3 - 9/26/2009
14. me and my husband take #1... More
Answered By: *Paris* - 9/26/2009
Answered By: california<3 - 9/26/2009
Answered By: Addie L - 9/26/2009
Leigh gets her own room... More
Answered By: Georgie Ann - 9/26/2009
Answered By: Niksticks - 9/26/2009
14. #10 has a room, #6 has a room, # 4's share a room, 3 babies share a room and the 4 other babies share a room 15. Take it, Brazil 16. Huge house, pool, tons of space, roomy, beautiful 17. The show 18. Ignore the guy and cancel the show
Answered By: Morgan - 9/26/2009
I already did part one... More
Answered By: HaileyAnn <3 - 9/26/2009
14. room 1 - me and Brendan room 2 - Maggie, Kristen and Taylor room 3 - Jamey room 4 - Allie, Emma, Faith, and Gracie room 5 - Brendan, Conor and Declan 15. we stay. 16. 17. tv show for a year 18. tell her, shes old enough.
Answered By: Kaydee - 9/26/2009
Sorry it didn't let me send my post to the game's 1st part, but here it is... More
Answered By: Fleur - 9/27/2009
5. Halley Lynn... More
Answered By: Jowarrior - 9/27/2009
room 1- me & jacob... More
Answered By: Ciara - 9/27/2009
$45/hour Part-Time Job Openings. Requirements: Must Have Computer.
Over 483 Local Jobs Now Hiring In Your Area. $18-$87/Hr - Apply Today!
Click. Search. Apply. Free!
Jobs hiring near your local area. Part-time, Full-time, Work at home.
Other Career Questions
Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.