what medical job expirience do you need for to become a Physician Assistant?

i know medical assistant is one of them ...but do i have to get a different degree than a AA... because am already going for an AAin college till a master degree. also EMT and LPN but what else is there for medical expirience that i can get that will qualify for the expirience. i am actually very confused with this whole job expirience thing because i dont understand how getting one degree you need other degrees? can someone explain it to me please.

Asked By: lizae - 11/14/2009
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Most PA programs are a masters program (2.5 years); for that you need a bachelors degree to get in. An AA degree will not be enough to get into a masters program. The classes you need to take fpr PA school are of the general caliber of pre-med courses, so even if you got a AA degree and had all basic science classes... More
Answered By: Diane A - 11/15/2009
Additional Answers (2)
Hey... More
Answered By: Online Earnings - 11/14/2009
Most PA schools I have heard about require no work experience, just to have a bachelors degree and complete all the required courses. You will also take a standard graduate school exam called a GRE. These scores will also help you get an interview.You are competing with other applicants, so try to keep a 3.4-3.6 GPA... More
Answered By: sunraytannedup - 11/15/2009
Sponsored results
Over 483 Local Jobs Now Hiring In Your Area. $18-$87/Hr - Apply Today!
Click. Search. Apply. Free!
Get Your Degree Online Sooner than You Think. Financial Aid Options
Jobs hiring near your local area. Part-time, Full-time, Work at home.

Other Career Questions

What is your current job? Why did you choose this job? What do you enjoy about your job? What do you dislike about your job? What would be your perfect job? Would you rather have this j...
3 answers - Asked By: drop pants not bombs!.♥ - 3/2/2010
Where are the jobs? Is productivity and globalization creating a permanent “recession” of jobs? My main issue is I am doing a paper for school and have no idea where to begin. I was hoping suggestions...
4 answers - Asked By: bayebd24【ツ】 - 11/21/2007
Hi ok im 19 and about to start college to do an acess course into a university. Ive been browsing through all the courses and im tottaly stuck! I thought politics but im scared ill end up with some r...
1 answers - Asked By: roseparkerly - 1/26/2009

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.

Popular Articles

Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs Article Rating
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook Article Rating
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-219