What is the best modern warfare 2 assualt rifle?
What is the best assualt rifle in mw2 and why? (please explain in great detail)
Also what is the best sub machine gun, and best light machine gun? ( also please explain in great detail). And finally, I find myself being slaughtered in team deathmatch, what are some tactics to use? ( I hear checking corners is important, but what is checking your corners?/ how do you do it) thank you very much for your time and help!
Asked By: Allthingslive - 1/20/2010
BEST ASSAULT RIFLE
1. For power. I recommend the Scar-h its better than ak47 because it has same range, a little less fire rate, and much more accuracy because of less recoil. Use only with the red dot, if you use acog, then the recoil will increase. Also, you need scavenger with the scar, because there are less bullets in scar, and make every bullet count.
2. For Accuracy: ACR is the most accurate auto-fire gun in the game, has high fire rate. It has same damage (takes one more bullet to kill than the scar), but the acr is far more accurate, it has NO recoil, at least, extremely unoticable recoil. So, for far range, i recommend this.
3. For Skilled Players: TAR is the way to go. It has same damage of the scar and ak47, and the fire rate of the acr. It combines best of two things, however, the recoil is crazy. IF you learn to shoot in bursts or control recoil, you will slaughter with this gun. Do not use the f2000, it has higher recoil that is unmanagable by the most skilled players. In short, it sucks.
4. Burst: the FAMAS and the m16 as ads and disads. The famas's burst is faster, but time between bursts is slower. The m16's bursts are slower, but the time between bursts in faster. So, for picking of extreme long range, famas is best, m16 is good all round, but recommeded for medium range. m16 also has noticeably more recoil.
1. Best is definitely the ump 45. It has the same short range damage as the scar and ak47, but a higher long range damage than both. It has the highest damage of any assault rifle or smg. But it has medium recoil, something that no one but skilled player can control long range. SMGs are for short to medium range, and the ump45 does this job perfectly. Use red dot only.
LIGHT MACHINE GUN
1. The m240. It takes 4 bullets to kill, same as acr and m4 carbine, but it feels clean and powerful. Also, with grip, it has the least recoil of any auto fire gun save the acr. I love this gun, easy to control and get kills with. However, the l86 lsw has the highest kill time of any lmg, but i never seem to get any kills with it.
If you keep getting killed, use a heartbeat sensor, and periodically check the doors and look around. Run around, hide, check to see no one is there, and continue. Remember to look in dark places expecially and up on roofs.
Answered By: Avatar - 1/21/2010