How to get childsupport with the father in prison?

Im a divorced parent of three,with the father in prison,and have yet to figure out how to get childsupport or some sort of help with them monthly,like I should!There is SOME way to go about this.My divorce attorney would not ask the judge to grant any type of support,which is understandible,him being in prision and all,but COME ON,if they make foodstamps and TANF and other long going things such as,then there has to be some way I can get help with my children.

Asked By: Lacy - 5/20/2010
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
You will have three kids and one dead beat ex feel fortunate for that... More
Answered By: Not the likely suspect - 5/20/2010
Additional Answers (5)
I dunno, maybe earning it, like from a job.
Answered By: Ender Wiggins - 5/20/2010
1/2 of nothing is nothing ? What's he going to pay you with ?
Answered By: Ryde-0n - 5/20/2010
You will get nothing or next to nothing...I think they get paid $0.40 an hour. Unfortunately you married/divorced a deadbeat... More
Answered By: say it all... - 5/20/2010
Well if your not working then you should apply through your state assitance programs, but you should try to work because I think they have expiration dates like you can only be on assistance for so long but not forever.
Answered By: laree78 - 5/20/2010
Not going to happen. Prison = no income. No income = no child support.
Answered By: Piglet - 5/20/2010
Sponsored results
Over 483 Local Jobs Now Hiring In Your Area. $18-$87/Hr - Apply Today!
Click. Search. Apply. Free!
Jobs hiring near your local area. Part-time, Full-time, Work at home.
Sobre 287 Trabajos en tu area. $15-87/hora - Aplica Ahora.

Other Career Questions

What is your current job? Why did you choose this job? What do you enjoy about your job? What do you dislike about your job? What would be your perfect job? Would you rather have this j...
3 answers - Asked By: drop pants not bombs!.♥ - 3/2/2010
Where are the jobs? Is productivity and globalization creating a permanent “recession” of jobs? My main issue is I am doing a paper for school and have no idea where to begin. I was hoping suggestions...
4 answers - Asked By: bayebd24【ツ】 - 11/21/2007
Hi ok im 19 and about to start college to do an acess course into a university. Ive been browsing through all the courses and im tottaly stuck! I thought politics but im scared ill end up with some r...
1 answers - Asked By: roseparkerly - 1/26/2009

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.

Popular Articles

Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs Article Rating
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook Article Rating
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-318