Would you support a Balanced Budget Amendement?
And Why? or Why Not?
Asked By: Imjustsayin? - 7/11/2010
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Sure but this would require that Congress, their aides, their big time donors would need to begin living like normal, working people. They should be required to save for their own retirement and health care like the rest of us. The should relinquish their use of government jets for their personal use. We should have... More
Answered By: Serenity - 7/11/2010
Additional Answers (6)
Sure. BUT getting those crooks is Washington to go for it is another story as they all want their pork projects and wasteful spendings on unnecessary things for their areas.
Answered By: jk - 7/11/2010
No, such an Amendment would be artificial and not in keeping with current economic theories. Governments should not have their hands tied if natural or man made disasters occur and more spending is needed.
Answered By: Bflowing - 7/11/2010
Yes. Every family in the world try to balance their family budget every day. So why not the Government.
Answered By: JULIO R - 7/11/2010
NO. We need an amendment that only permits Government to spend 60% of what they take in with the other 40% going to pay off the national debt UNTIL IT IS PAID OFF; THEN a balanced budget FROM THAT POINT FORWARD!
Answered By: f100_supersabre - 7/11/2010
No... If a party wants to go all commie and liquidate the country (the USA) then they will be rejected in the future, which will be lesson enough, really.
Answered By: P - 7/11/2010
I think that it's a great idea! We should have a balanced budget!
Answered By: jnbill1204 - 7/11/2010
(89) Local Jobs Paying $19-$97 Per Hour- Available Today. Apply Now!
Find job openings in your area. Apply for open job positions today.
Over 371 New Local Jobs Hiring. Find Jobs and Apply Today!
$21/hr Start, Avg Pay $72K/yr No Experience Needed! Get Started.
Other Career Questions
What jobs are there in the business field that are night jobs? Places and job titles please. Im have a BA in Business Admin and looking for a night job, already have a morning/day job.
Enumerate these jobs Say, patent application writting. patent application writing. In a company, what jobs are needed to keep confidential?
Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.
Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
2013 Engineering Jobs Outlook
Engineers will find job opportunities in select disciplines in 2013, with candidates who are all-around, client-oriented businesspeople in demand.
Best-Paying Jobs by Major
What could you earn with a particular four-year degree? Find out by checking out this list of the top-paying jobs for 20 of the most common majors.
Eight High-Paying, Secure Jobs
Want to earn a good salary and enjoy a measure of job security as well? Check out these well-paying jobs on tap for fast growth in the coming years.