You mean, aside from thousands of years of jailing, torturing, and executing people who don't follow their religion?
1)Theists consistently try to push their religious dogma into our laws, schools, and government.
2)Theists tell people who are dying of AIDS and starvation that using condoms is wrong because there’s a magical being in the sky (God) who just might want to give them a baby, and that they shouldn't do anything to interfere with that magical beings "plans". They promote ignorance of how our bodies work, how pregnancy happens, and how to protect yourself from unwanted pregnancy, as well as teaching our children to fear and be ashamed of their bodies and their sexuality.
3) School boards all across this country still have to spend time and money and resources that are ALREADY in short supply on the fight to have evolution taught in the schools, and fight to keep unsubstantiated, bronze-age superstitious drivel OUT of our schools.
4) Theists are trying to tell our children that the Earth is less than 10,000 years old, despite the fact that not only is there not a *single* scrap of evidence to back up such a claim, but ALL of the evidence points AGAINST it. This gives our children the impression that it's OK to not expect someone to provide evidence behind claims that they make, and gives our children the impression that scientific facts can be ignored or denied and replaced with whatever information you want if you don't LIKE what the evidence *actually* tells you. This type of teaching is directly detrimental to our children's learning process.
5) Prop 8 ring a bell?
6) In a lot of areas in this country, if a person is daring enough to actually admit publicly that they are an atheist, they can FULLY expect to be harassed, discriminated against, and even lose their jobs, have their property damaged, and be physically assaulted.
7) Theists changed our nations motto from "E Pluribus Unum" to "In God We Trust", and started printing it on our money in the 1950's. Also, in the 1950's, they added "Under God" to our pledge. We recently had a religious Presidential candidate that said he wanted to change our CONSTITUTION to better reflect his religious beliefs, to the cheers of fundies all over the country. The state of Texas is RIGHT NOW in the process of changing history books to take out information that they don't think gels as closely with their religious beliefs as they would like, including things like taking out information about people like THOMAS JEFFERSON and replacing him with information about John Calvin. And yet, we're constantly hearing theists say that atheists are trying to "change" everything, and that we're trying to "take God out of everything".
8) Theists hold up stem-cell research, because they think a blob of 150 cells...that is the amount of cells in the three-day-old zygotes used in stem cell research...has a "soul". (For comparison, there are 100,000 cells in the brain of a fly. The act of scratching your nose, destroys hundreds of thousands of human cells.) They're not against it because they're under the impression that the blob of cells is "suffering", or that it has any sort of consciousness or feels pain, they're against it because they think it has an immaterial, magical entity that is a part of it. It is this completely irrational, superstitious way of thinking that allows people to stand happily in the way of a scientific breakthrough that could save the lives of, and alleviate the suffering of MILLIONS of people all over the world, on behalf of a microscopic cluster of 150 cells. This is just yet ANOTHER in a LONG line of scientific breakthroughs that religions has hindered, and it won't be the last, either.
9) Fundamentalist Christians TODAY, in Africa, are torturing and killing CHILDREN because they have decided they are witches. Here's a source...you can read about it for yourself.
There are a few examples.
Now why don't you tell US even ONE SINGLE positive contribution either of those religions make to the modern world that could NOT exist without them?