What if a baby is born out of hospital, with no documentation of birth?

If a baby if born, without government knowledge, and is living with no documentation as to when, where, or who this child really is, then how do they place this child in the system once founded say at around four years old? TRhere must be fully grown adults like this in the world. What if they commit a crime or soemthing? How is this person identified?

Asked By: Vice - 8/30/2010
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Really, to ever be able to get anything, whether it be health care, an education, or a job, you have to have a Social Security Number, which means that one would have to be registered with the government. To obtain the proper documents to become a registered citizen, one can go to a government agency or hospital and... More
Answered By: bynxus17 - 8/30/2010
Additional Answers (2)
Um.. maybe they take the baby to the hospital? Lol, I mean doesn't it need to be checked up or something?
Answered By: Chel Bell - 8/30/2010
In order to claim a child on your income tax, they must have a Social Security card. Thus, there needs to be a record of them before age four. Many children born at home are then taken to the hospital for observation. My brother was born on the kitchen floor but he still has a birth certificate. The requirements for... More
Answered By: Dark Angel - 8/30/2010
Sponsored results
Over 483 Local Jobs Now Hiring In Your Area. $18-$87/Hr - Apply Today!
$45/hour Part-Time Job Openings. Requirements: Must Have Computer.
$45/hour Part-Time Job Openings. Requirements: Must Have Computer.
Jobs hiring near your local area. Part-time, Full-time, Work at home.

Other Career Questions

What is your current job? Why did you choose this job? What do you enjoy about your job? What do you dislike about your job? What would be your perfect job? Would you rather have this j...
3 answers - Asked By: drop pants not bombs!.♥ - 3/2/2010
Where are the jobs? Is productivity and globalization creating a permanent “recession” of jobs? My main issue is I am doing a paper for school and have no idea where to begin. I was hoping suggestions...
4 answers - Asked By: bayebd24【ツ】 - 11/21/2007
Hi ok im 19 and about to start college to do an acess course into a university. Ive been browsing through all the courses and im tottaly stuck! I thought politics but im scared ill end up with some r...
1 answers - Asked By: roseparkerly - 1/26/2009

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.

Popular Articles

Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs Article Rating
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook Article Rating
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-302