Yes, for the things he has done. Here is a list:
1) Took over student loans from banks, with the profits going to help poorer students.
2) Raise the cafe standards to 35 MPG in 6 years
3) Lowered the standards for certain air pollutants
4) Negotiated a nuclear arms reduction treaty with Russia
5) Health bill gets 30 million people insured.
6) Regulated airlines so they can't just leave you on the tarmac all your life.
7) Several countries, including Ukraine, Mexico and Canada, declared their intention to give up highly
enriched uranium as a step toward making it harder for terrorist groups or criminal gangs to steal or
acquire a key ingredient in the making of atomic weapons. Russia and the U.S. signed a deal to dispose
of tons of weapons-grade plutonium, although that won't start for eight years.
8)Began a plan to increase revenues from oil and othe interior leases
1. Signed orders closing Guantanamo Bay, prevented new entrants.
2. Outlawed our policy of torture, extraordinary rendition and secret CIA prisons outside the US.
3. Signed 709 b stimulus package, housing plan, working on budget
4. Working with EPA on mandatory emissions regulations
5. Worked with lawmakers to make fleet more energy efficient
5b. Created council on the automotive industry.
6. Lowering limits for mercury and lead in air/water
7. Added 4 million children to c-chips health care program
8. Created stringent lobbying restrictions
9. Eliminated practice of illegal signing statements
10. Opened up Stem Cell Research.
11. Stopped Bush's coastal oil drilling plan on the west coast
11a. Stopped Bush's oil drilling around Arches National Park
12. Signed order to withdrawal combat troops from Iraq
12a. Increased troops to defeat Bin Laden in Afghanistan
13. Instituted Wage freeze on those making 100k plus on white house staff.
14. Reversed executive orders Bush did in his final week, like taking wolves off endangered species
15. Agreed that Blackwater must leave Iraq and will not contract with them again.
17. Agreed with Iraqi government to stop using Blackwater security.
19. Signed Lilly Ledbetter equal pay act.
20. Signed Executive Order for Office of Gulf Coast Recovery
21. Put Iraq and Afganistan spending in budget bill instead of emergency spending
22. New tailers for Katrina
23. New Enforcement Anti-trust
24. Abandoned ridiculous abm missle system in Poland that the Russians hated
26. Popular cash for clunkers takes millions of bad cars off the road, stimulates car industry
27. Stimulus program 'works' recession technically over
28. Autocompanies and banks are repaying loans. Obama basically saved much of the auto industry.
28a GM itself saves 1 million jobs.
29. Reviews records of mining safety after recent mining disaster.
31. cash for electronics and household machines program
32. Health care initiative puts 30 million on health insurance
32a Also does public health measures such as require restuarants to put ingredients.
32a. Medicare trustees project rising medical costs to stabilize
32b. Freezes pay increases for federal workers
32. Senate just passed regulation of derivatives.
33. Just ended Don't Ask Don't Tell in December.
34. In the wake of BP oil spill, ordered a review of oil drilling practices.
35. Passed extension of middle class tax cut and other tax cut stimulus.
36. Repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell.
there is also a list of 129 promises from polifact.com
It changes, but check it out.