Was that Quick or what...?
1) Last night Alex Pietrangelo of the Blues scored from center ice on the Kings' Jonathan Quick. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INYpYGZz6yE What is the worst goal that a goalie has let in this year? 2) On Tuesday night John-Micheal Liles of the Colorado Avalanche got hurt in a game against Minnesota. With that injury, every player on the Avs roster has missed a game due to injury this year. Additionally, the Avs have lost more than 358 man games to injury this year, second most in the NHL. Does any of this manage to keep Joe Sacco his job for next year? 3) The Devils have 12 games left, meaning if they win out, they will reach 94 points in total. Will they make the playoffs? 4) On Wednesday night, Canucks forward Manny Malholtra took a puck to the eye and has had surgery on it. Is it time the NHL made visors mandatory? If so, when can you see such actions taking place? 5) These are the current IIHF World Rankings: 1-Russia, 2-Canada, 3-Sweden, 4-Finland, 5-Czech, 6-USA. What does Rene Fasel and company smoke?
Asked By: Shakey Rustie - 3/18/2011
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
1) That was... More
Answered By: Like I'm Telling You Who I A - 3/18/2011
Additional Answers (5)
1) Where is Toskala playing these days... More
Answered By: Stevie - 3/18/2011
1) Last night Alex Pietrangelo of the Blues scored from center ice on the Kings' Jonathan Quick. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INYpYGZz6… What is the worst goal that a goalie has let in this year... More
Answered By: Casey G- still has CRS - 3/18/2011
1) There have been a couple like that this year, it's really hard to differentiate. I dunno if it really counts because it's NCAA, not NHL, but this one from the University of Denver against Michigan Tech would have to be the worst in my opinion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a79Ej7WK5Q - it wasn't from center ice... More
Answered By: That Guy - 3/18/2011
1) That might be it. Also, a goalie (can't remember which) turned it over to the Canucks behind the net, who went around and immediately scored. I think it was Backstrom... More
Answered By: Alex (Hombre del Canada) - 3/18/2011
This goal by Halak gets my vote for worst http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgVHlZnGeSk
Answered By: Tim - In Holland we trust. - 3/18/2011
Over 483 Local Jobs Now Hiring In Your Area. $18-$87/Hr - Apply Today!
Earn $95/hr Bookkeeping Right From Home. Free Video Explains All!
Click. Search. Apply. Free!
Jobs hiring now near your local area. Find a job and apply now.
Other Career Questions
What is your current job? Why did you choose this job? What do you enjoy about your job? What do you dislike about your job? What would be your perfect job? Would you rather have this j...
Where are the jobs? Is productivity and globalization creating a permanent “recession” of jobs? My main issue is I am doing a paper for school and have no idea where to begin. I was hoping suggestions...
Hi ok im 19 and about to start college to do an acess course into a university. Ive been browsing through all the courses and im tottaly stuck! I thought politics but im scared ill end up with some r...
Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.
Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
2013 Engineering Jobs Outlook
Engineers will find job opportunities in select disciplines in 2013, with candidates who are all-around, client-oriented businesspeople in demand.
Best-Paying Jobs by Major
What could you earn with a particular four-year degree? Find out by checking out this list of the top-paying jobs for 20 of the most common majors.
Eight High-Paying, Secure Jobs
Want to earn a good salary and enjoy a measure of job security as well? Check out these well-paying jobs on tap for fast growth in the coming years.