Websites: epcengineer.com/jobs, eco.org/career/106474/Geotechnical-Engineer-Germantown,jobs.oodle.com/geotechnical_engineer/careers/,earthworks-jobs.com/resgt.htm,
Website: indeed.com/q-Geotechnical-Technician-jobs.htmlDescription (In the US)
Websites: epcengineer.com/jobs,(outside the US)
My clients are an independent group of companies providing geotechnical, geophysical, survey and metocean services around the world. Since the inception xxxx has expanded rapidly, with international offices in the UK, Belgium, Nigeria, Egypt, Qatar and the UAE
Required Skills and Expertise
GEOTECHNICAL ASSET MANAGER
Minimum BSc. In either Civil, or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or commensurate level of industry experience)
Reporting to: MD of geotechnical business
The Geotechnical Asset Manager is a role within the Marine Division of xxxx International with the overall ownership and responsibility for the close management, maintenance, development and operation of xxxx geotechnical assets and operators. Also included within the role where specified, will be the successful delivery of relevant internal projects (operational and value adding) as well as the routine management of key geotechnical supplier contracts and third party service providers.
The Geotechnical Asset Manager will also closely support and work with the Group Engineering Manager, Geophysical Asset Manager and relevant Business Lines in respect to the intellectual and commercial development of new geotechnical assets with a view to expanding xxxx capabilities.
Overall responsibility for governance and management of the company’s geotechnical asset and their operation, in terms of:
• Operational practices
• Sustainment of equipment and operators
• MMaintenance and repair systems
• Specific internal projects
• Improvement and development of the company’s geotechnical capability
Extensive operational experience of geotechnical drilling, coring, undisturbed sampling and in situ testing using down-hole deployed systems in a senior field managerial role (drilling supervisor, senior operator, site manager or onshore base manager).
• Proven leadership and understanding of safe systems of work and safe execution of high risk operations.
• Experience and understanding of cone penetration test technology, industry standards, quality control processes with respect to data acquisition, data processing and data interpretation processes, procedures, software tools.
• Proven asset and resource management skills