How do you update a protected address for a restraining order?

I have a protective order filed against my ex husband for my child and I. I need to move for my job but I'm unsure how to change our protected address from our previous residence to our new residence. I do have an attorney, but would rather not pay the excessive fee if it's something I can do myself. Thanks Oh nice attitude! If you would have read, I have an attorney so using your awesome skills of common sense, I think we would know that I didn't file it in the first place. Thanks for not answering my question though, you've been reported! Have a great day!

Asked By: yep - 2/9/2012
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Let's see: the court files are in the court clerk's office... So tough to figure this out! Who to contact? I am just totally stumped... More
Answered By: divot II - 2/9/2012
Additional Answers (1)
You need to go to the clerk's office in the county court house to change your address. Then take a copy of that form and present to your local police or sheriff's department.
Answered By: Anser - 2/9/2012
Sponsored results
Over 483 Local Jobs Now Hiring In Your Area. $18-$87/Hr - Apply Today!
Click. Search. Apply. Free!
Jobs hiring near your local area. Part-time, Full-time, Work at home.
Sobre 287 Trabajos en tu area. $15-87/hora - Aplica Ahora.

Other Career Questions

What is your current job? Why did you choose this job? What do you enjoy about your job? What do you dislike about your job? What would be your perfect job? Would you rather have this j...
3 answers - Asked By: drop pants not bombs!.♥ - 3/2/2010
Where are the jobs? Is productivity and globalization creating a permanent “recession” of jobs? My main issue is I am doing a paper for school and have no idea where to begin. I was hoping suggestions...
4 answers - Asked By: bayebd24【ツ】 - 11/21/2007
Hi ok im 19 and about to start college to do an acess course into a university. Ive been browsing through all the courses and im tottaly stuck! I thought politics but im scared ill end up with some r...
1 answers - Asked By: roseparkerly - 1/26/2009

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.

Popular Articles

Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs Article Rating
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook Article Rating
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-302