46. That would be India http://www.newsoffuture.com/india_third_largest_economy_the_world_future_society.html
48. High national debt
49. Kenya could expect large numbers of people to enter the country as they flee famine.
50. Bureau of Public Housing
51. legislators and information technology specialists
52. leaders in a communist nation with a command economy
53. People, ideas, and goods moved and were traded between the Old World and the New World.
54. Women have greater opportunity for education, leading to employment opportunities and empowerment.... but I am not sure about that... because "Women have gained control of some national legislatures that have adopted economic policies favorable to women." could be as well, when you think about Germany's Mrs. Merkel, Brazil's Mrs Roussef, Chile's Mrs. Bachelet, etc.
55. United States