I want to go work abroad during the summer?

I currently live in the US and work for a company that also has international people ages 18-twenty something years old. They come during the summer and stay at a international housing place and work for us. They seem to have a wonderful time visiting our culture. I have been wanting to do something like this for while. I am 18 years old and prefer to go to england. What exactly do I have to do to do something like this. Also where can I do this at?

Asked By: K-K<3 - 9/25/2012
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Though Working Visa’s for work in another country are hard to obtain, there are programs that give young adults between the ages of 18 to 30 the opportunity to travel and work - they are called Working Vacation programs. Tourist destinations, hotels and resorts around the world are common employers of participants in... More
Answered By: Karen B - 9/26/2012
Additional Answers (1)
Sorry, but you can't. The UK doesn't offer this kind of visa to US citizens. To get a working visa for the UK, you have to have high-level skills or qualifications - the full list can be found on the UK Border Agency website.
Answered By: sunshine_mel - 9/26/2012
Sponsored results
Over 483 Local Jobs Now Hiring In Your Area. $18-$87/Hr - Apply Today!
Work At Home Jobs Make $87/HR, Jobs Seen On TV. Jobs Hiring Now
Drive Your Car - Make up to $600 Per Weekend. Work When You Want.
Up to $47/hr Part-Time Job Openings. Free Schedule, No Scam. Start Now

Other Career Questions

What is your current job? Why did you choose this job? What do you enjoy about your job? What do you dislike about your job? What would be your perfect job? Would you rather have this j...
3 answers - Asked By: drop pants not bombs!.♥ - 3/2/2010
Where are the jobs? Is productivity and globalization creating a permanent “recession” of jobs? My main issue is I am doing a paper for school and have no idea where to begin. I was hoping suggestions...
4 answers - Asked By: bayebd24【ツ】 - 11/21/2007
Hi ok im 19 and about to start college to do an acess course into a university. Ive been browsing through all the courses and im tottaly stuck! I thought politics but im scared ill end up with some r...
1 answers - Asked By: roseparkerly - 1/26/2009

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.

Popular Articles

Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs Article Rating
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook Article Rating
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-311