Search SEARCH

I want to buy a home. What kind of loan should I get?

I am 22 years old. I have a great job, and a credit score in the low 700's. I really don't want to put a down payment if I can find a way out of it. I would like to use the savings for appliances. What do you recommend?

Asked By: ((L.R.P.)) - 12/6/2012
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
The mortgage loan that is 100% is the VA mortgage loan for U.S. military active duty, retirees and veterans that have the correct discharge to qualify... More
Answered By: loanmasterone - 12/6/2012
Additional Answers (8)
No mortgage lender will lend you 100% of the property's value - you'll need at least 10-20% downpayment. If you can't afford to save this now, then wait until you can.
Answered By: sunshine_mel - 12/6/2012
 
I don't think anyone is getting zero down loans anymore. You could talk to a lender. They'll have good advice on how to get your credit score up too.
Answered By: Anna D - 12/6/2012
 
Not only do you need a down payment, you need... More
Answered By: Go with the flow - 12/6/2012
 
Down payment required unless you wualify for a VA or USDA loan. Go to talk to a bank and see.
Answered By: Pascal the Gambler - 12/6/2012
 
FHA for minimum down payment.
Answered By: KANU moo - 12/6/2012
 
USDA loans are 100% and the seller can pay the closing costs if you can get them to pay it FHA is 3.5% down and the seller can pay closing... Talk with a lender or a couple
Answered By: real estate guy - 12/6/2012
 
Hi there ((L.R.P... More
Source(s):
Answered By: Home Loan Guru - 12/6/2012
 
The bank or mortgage company will only loan you 80% of what they determine the house to be worth so you would have to come up with the other 20% of maybe $20,000 to $25,000. The reason the economy is so poor is because people in the past have purchased homes with nothing down, had loans with a balloon payment, couldn'... More
Answered By: sophieb - 12/6/2012
 
Sponsored results
Over 483 Local Jobs Now Hiring In Your Area. $18-$87/Hr - Apply Today!
Jobs.Quick-com
Click. Search. Apply. Free!
www.JobDiagnosis.com
Jobs hiring near your local area. Part-time, Full-time, Work at home.
www.HiringLocally.com
Sobre 287 Trabajos en tu area. $15-87/hora - Aplica Ahora.
JobsToLatinos.com

Other Career Questions

What is your current job? Why did you choose this job? What do you enjoy about your job? What do you dislike about your job? What would be your perfect job? Would you rather have this j...
3 answers - Asked By: drop pants not bombs!.♥ - 3/2/2010
Where are the jobs? Is productivity and globalization creating a permanent “recession” of jobs? My main issue is I am doing a paper for school and have no idea where to begin. I was hoping suggestions...
4 answers - Asked By: bayebd24【ツ】 - 11/21/2007
Hi ok im 19 and about to start college to do an acess course into a university. Ive been browsing through all the courses and im tottaly stuck! I thought politics but im scared ill end up with some r...
1 answers - Asked By: roseparkerly - 1/26/2009

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.

Popular Articles

Best-Paying Work-from-Home Jobs Article Rating
It’s easier than ever to work from home. Of course, not every job is a mobile job, and some companies aren’t interested in having their employees work from home.
2013 Marketing Jobs Outlook Article Rating
The US may be facing another year of anemic hiring overall, but that won't be the case in the high-orbit world of multichannel, digital media marketing.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-301
eTrustLogo