Tax Return Job Questions & Answers

Sort by:

Narrow results by popular topics:

I overheard my dad told my mom in the kitchen that his friend might be in alot of trouble from last year because he filled out a tax return online and filed it but he didn't have a job at the time bec...
5 answers - Asked By: Bifrost - 1/2/2013
It was my first job and i've never done this before, how do i get back the $59.00 back that they owe me?? thanks. So do i just mail the form or what, where do i sent it to??
3 answers - Asked By: HaydenNathan - 4/8/2010
I dont know anything about tax returns
1 answers - Asked By: lawl - 10/14/2010
I'm 17 years old and i'm getting a part time job that pays 7.50/hr. i heard from some people that since im a minor or since i get under 6000/year or something i get all the money back that i pay in ta...
2 answers - Asked By: bright the lights foundation - 5/30/2008
I was never issued a 1099 tax return until this year, where I made 15K. I'm unemployed now, so I used the free AARP tax return service in my city. The guy was nice, but after he did my tax return,...
3 answers - Asked By: Mr. X - 3/26/2009
I worked 2 jobs last year, meaning I will have 2 separate W2's to file for my tax return. I already know that when you file 2 different W2's, the IRS/Turbo Tax will read it as earning 'double' and it ...
10 answers - Asked By: Shelly - 1/24/2014
Hello there, I returned in January 2013 to work for the UK (did not work in the UK before that for 2 years) and have since done several temporary jobs and also some casual work. Some tax me 20%(as th...
2 answers - Asked By: Liz - 4/24/2013
Im 19 n i had my first job in 2011 can i apply for tax return even though i only worked there for like 2 months
4 answers - Asked By: lowmans91 - 1/20/2012
Hi, I changed jobs in the year 2006. So Do I have to file 2 separate tax returns for my two employers? If yes, Can I claim a standard deduction on one tax return and a itemized deduction on the other?...
9 answers - Asked By: ASN - 1/4/2007
Does a person going to college(2nd year) with government help have to file a tax return just because she has a summer job? Is there any problems if she doesnt file? Will there be a proble...
2 answers - Asked By: talbot - 7/22/2012
HI I have fulltime job 40 hours and pay tax and national insurance .also i have a second job which is I paid tax code BR rate. Now for me very hard to maintain both job. I give up Second job. last ye...
1 answers - Asked By: iftekher a - 8/25/2012
I'm a student and in april you can claim a return of the tax you might overpaid through the year. What is the max amount you are supposed to earn. Which type of form you need to fill in? thank you...
3 answers - Asked By: Christina108 - 4/5/2008
In 2008 for the first 6 months I was working in a company in Atlanta and for the last 6 months I changed jobs and moved to Boston. I was e filing my taxes and noticed that if I file taxes for each W2...
3 answers - Asked By: Ani - 2/6/2009
We are thinking of employing a 31 yr old Romanian as an au pair and she would like to work during the day when I dont need her (cleaning for people etc). This would mean she could probably earn abou...
1 answers - Asked By: Josie Jo - 12/7/2009
6 answers - Asked By: ♡ - 12/14/2010
I worked in New York Summer Youth, and I was wondering if I can get tax return when the time comes next year.
5 answers - Asked By: Shaquisha - 12/16/2010
Hi there,, ok well my dad got his tax retuen for his job i huess, but theres this other tax return where some money comes for the kids in the family or wahtever, well what is it called, federal tax?? ...
4 answers - Asked By: swεεtÿ™ - 6/5/2008
Last year i work 2 jobs for 3 months in orlando fl. when i filed for 2010 taxes, i work 2 jobs they kept more taxes b/c i didnt work enough to cover the insurance of something. this time around i end...
1 answers - Asked By: Gabrielle - 1/29/2012
At age 15 I worked as a store person for about a year, then quit on bad terms. My gross income was about $250 a week, while my net income after tax was around $200 p/w. I've had several jobs since the...
1 answers - Asked By: - 7/3/2013
Hello, I know it's kinda early to ask about the tax, but I am just wondering what education credit is. I am going to college in the fall, attending a private liberal arts college in Iowa. My parents r...
3 answers - Asked By: MoonSion - 7/29/2009
Sponsored results
Tax Filing Online Done Right! Get Your Biggest Refund-Start Now.
*93* Local Jobs Paying $21-$95/Per Hour- Available Now. Apply Here!
800Hiring.US/Accounting Jobs
(86) Local Jobs Paying $27-$86/Hour- Available Now. Apply Online. Jobs
(98) Real Jobs Paying $25-$98/Per Hr- Available Today. Apply Now! Jobs

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.

Popular Tax Return Articles

How to Avoid an Audit of Your Taxes Article Rating
Follow these tips to lessen the chances of the IRS sending you an invitation for an audit that you can’t refuse.
Should You Do Your Own Taxes or Hire a Pro? Article Rating
If you're self-employed, determining how much you owe can be taxing. Should you seek professional help?...
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-217