Probate Attorney Job Questions & Answers

Sort by:

Narrow results by popular topics:

What kind of education does one need to become a probate attorney? Obviously some law school, but any other specifics? Anything you'd recommend they study into?
1 answers - Asked By: Krstnh - 9/27/2011
This must be a "squeeze a bit more cash out of them ploy". A close relative recently passed away and she had paid a solicitor to make a will and an enduring power of attorney naming her husband of 50 ...
5 answers - Asked By: delroyd - 4/11/2008
My mom passed with no will and my sister who is I guess I can say too greedy for her own good.. appointed herself PR.. well our attorney and us know she can't get bonded due to her credit and criminal...
1 answers - Asked By: Ready for Summer - 7/31/2008
We had a family Estate Planning Attorney who handled the estate of a deceased family member, prior to his death! We found out that the Attorney Amir Atashi Rang did not do his job properly, so now we ...
5 answers - Asked By: guapogetsit - 12/18/2008
My father died in 2006, and I have a vehicle in my possession that is in his name, but I was making the payments on, part of the reason is b/c he had a large amount of debt and most certainly the vehi...
2 answers - Asked By: Ruby R - 3/11/2008
I notice during NJ Probate court proceedings the attorney that I filed a complaint against did not swear in, is there an exception for attorneys ?
2 answers - Asked By: - 2/10/2013
I have the court order for ex to pay child support to file. How do I find a good attorney? Does all deceased persons in Oklahoma have to have an estate or probate even if they don't have much? Is t...
1 answers - Asked By: - 11/18/2010
My grandfather left my father a house under his will. However the will was never probated because the executor of the will is an attorney that by the Bar Assoc of NYC considered to be incapacitated? I...
2 answers - Asked By: Silkandlace - 5/21/2008
My neighbour died; before that he told me he had prepaid for his funeral. However after his death I came to understand that his son(who had not visited his father much in the care home in which we bo...
8 answers - Asked By: - 7/26/2011
One of my family members has dementia and someone has the power of attorney. I am sick and willing to do the job of power of attorney, i believe i would do a better job as the current power of attorne...
1 answers - Asked By: T - 9/25/2008
To keep things simple and relatively less expensive for the purposes of writing the will. I have signifigant assets beyond a mil and only want to leave it to one person. No strings really. Just, I'm ...
6 answers - Asked By: JuanCarlosNoMore - 11/24/2006
And what degree, or any other educational requirements, do you need for each job? And what do they do? If this helps, or changes some things, i live in Canada, and i won't be going to university for ...
2 answers - Asked By: Mee:) - 5/15/2009
Hello, I am trying to find out if it is within the legal law to be charged for "extraordinary services" and exactly what can be billed under this term. I am the personal representative for my grand...
2 answers - Asked By: - 1/26/2012
My son's dad pasted away a year ago and my son got life insurance for his dad i need this money to help me pay for his medical and financial needs me and his was never married but 2 gether for 6 yrs i...
6 answers - Asked By: - 7/24/2009
I am an executor of an Estate. The job seems daunting. Can anyone who has done that jobs have any tips oer advise to me? Thanks Eve
3 answers - Asked By: eve - 3/21/2010
My father, who lived in New York, passed away a few months ago. His financial records that he kept were pretty much destroyed by his landlord who decided to move his stuff out of his apartment into h...
2 answers - Asked By: Sandi - 6/26/2008
Specific jobs like tax attorney
1 answers - Asked By: lexi - 1/10/2011
I am from Texas. My husband's will is quite simple and I believe I am able to do it as others have done so. I went to the clerk of my county but they won't tell me the forms and say I have to go to an...
1 answers - Asked By: Tin Tin - 11/20/2008
Okay so I am executor of the estate and the sole heir to nothing really. Everything that has any value bypassed probate. I would like to keep the home but I have come to realize that the property may ...
3 answers - Asked By: Veritas et Aequitas () - 1/7/2008
My husband's probate closed in 2007 and my kids were each awarded a sizable sum of money from their dad. They're to receive half at age 25 and half at 30, but the will DID NOT SPECIFY who is to hold t...
1 answers - Asked By: vovo50 - 10/30/2013
Sponsored results
Experienced Litigators. Divorce, Custody, Support, & Property Division.
Custody Visitation Child/Spousal Support Divorce
Contact a Qualified Probate Lawyer Now. Free Lawyer Listings.
Farragut Square Elegant Affordable Solo Practice Suite

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.

Popular Probate Attorney Articles

A Brief Career: Be a Legal Secretary Article Rating
Working as a legal secretary offers a range of benefits and challenges found nowhere else in admin. Get a brief look at what it takes.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-316