Child Development Intervention Specialist Job Questions & Answers

Sort by:

What are jobs/ what do you do? How much do you get paid? What are pros and cons?
2 answers - Asked By: - 1/19/2009
How many years of college? What courses? What colleges in PA offer this degree? What exactly is this job? Im in high school but i need this info!! Thank you!!
2 answers - Asked By: - 1/1/2013
1 answers - Asked By: - 4/5/2010
Working job role requirements
2 answers - Asked By: - 6/8/2012
Is there any job that you can get with an early childhood education degree in a children's hospital. Perhaps work with children's development or something? How much longer will it take to further my d...
1 answers - Asked By: Costumes - 5/21/2013
If you work for Early Intervention, what is your job like, what is your job title and how did you get trained?
1 answers - Asked By: Molly - 4/16/2012
I will be graduating in December and don't plan on going on to graduate school, at least not for awhile. I want to use my degree but am having a hard time coming up with possible career opportunities....
11 answers - Asked By: jayshea87 - 5/23/2008
What type of jobs can I get with either a Early Childhood Development Associate Degree or Early Childhood Education Associate Degree? Thanks
1 answers - Asked By: Girl - 3/20/2009
With autism. The Special Ed specialists want to put her in school all day. I'm terrified because of my own issues of past abuse. My daughter is basically nonverbal. I want to quit my job and s...
10 answers - Asked By: goaheadnfireme - 8/29/2009
What does it take to become a speech therapist and what is the job like?
2 answers - Asked By: Charles R - 3/31/2007
I'm getting ready to apply to grad schools but am unsure of what I want to focus on. My B.S. is in Child Development and Family Studies. I am interested in working with special needs children but I...
2 answers - Asked By: autumn - 4/13/2009
I'm a senior in college. My major is Human Development and Family Studies and I'm interested in working with children [either one on one or in small groups] that need extra support and care. I'm looki...
13 answers - Asked By: autumn - 1/6/2008
Sorry about my spelling - just noticed. could i take? like phycologist? and what do they do. thanks
4 answers - Asked By: kayLAH - 2/24/2009
My undergrad is in Health and Human Development with a focus on child development. I am half way through my Master's of Education (dual certification in both Elementary and Special Ed.) I currently...
2 answers - Asked By: autumn - 6/2/2010
I'm stuck between Business Marketing and Psychology. I feel like Business will get me further in todays world, but i have a sort of calling for psychology related stuff.
13 answers - Asked By: TIffany - 3/27/2008
I want to teach him at home so he can start kindergarten.
19 answers - Asked By: Dannie - 7/27/2006
3 months ago my son was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder,what made me decide to go to a developmental specialist was when i enrolled him in a daycare center, i observed that he is not sitting o...
4 answers - Asked By: devilish - 10/20/2012

Content is not owned or controlled by Monster. Any content concerns should be addressed with Yahoo!
Yahoo! Does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Yahoo! Disclaimer.
For Employers: Post Jobs | Search Resumes | Advertise
About Monster | Work for Monster | Advertise with Us | AdChoices | Partner with Us | Investor Relations | Social Media
Terms of Use | Privacy Center | Accessibility Center | Help | Security | Contact Us | Sitemap | Mobile
©2014 Monster - All Rights Reserved U.S. Patents No. 5,832,497; 7,599,930 B1; 7,827,125 and 7,836,060 MWW - Looking for Monster Cable? - V: 2014.1.40.24-311